Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Yay...Package from FabricMart has arrived!!!

I'm so excited...I received my package from FabricMart today and the fabric is fabulous. I ordered some of the bargain (99 cent) fabric to see just what you get for 99 cents a yard. I got a beautiful piece of cinnamon paisley chiffon that I dearly love. The turquoise fabric was all gone, but I was amazed at what I received in my mystery bundle. I expected some of the fabric would not fit in with my sewing scheme, but everything was gorgeous. There are 3 yard of a cobalt blue crushed velvet that will make something elegant. For casual wear there are 3 yards of a sand colered pinwale corduroy and then 2 yards of black with pink polka dots polyester that will make a nice casual top or a nice lining for a black jacket and a beautiful green and black striped sheer that I really like. I definitely will buy some more fabric there. As for work, only a day and a half left...3 more First Aid classes to teach and then a much needed break. The weather report is predicting snow for Christmas night...wouldn't that be fun??? Saturday Tom is on duty, so I may treat myself to a day in the sewing room playing with my new fabrics. Yay!!!

No comments:

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...