Friday, December 21, 2007

V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N

I made it! I thought the week would never end, but finally Christmas vacation is here and I have a blissful day of sewing planned for tomorrow. JoAnn's was having a sale this weekend...Butterick patterns were 99 cents, so I did my homework and had my list of pattern numbers ready so I could just hit the cabinet. I selected some darling styles for my Spring wardrobe and purchased a few pieces of fabric to go with my Fabric Mart stock. I have fabric in mind for all of the patterns and hope to get a lot of items done over the break. They are predicting snow next week, which would be great as long as we don't lose power. I don't think Tom would fire up the generator so I could sew, although I could bust out the old treadle Singer and do it the old fashioned way! Hopefully I can post with some pictures of the fruits of my labor...for now I am going to start cutting out pattern pieces.

No comments:

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...